Major player in the automotive battery industry facing a problem of depalletization by robot
- Problem of positioning of the batteries during palletization or displacement of the pallet which causes difficulties during the depalletization.
- This leads to a production line stoppage and requires the intervention of operators to restart the line.
- Several attempts and search for solutions without success on the part of the industrialist, to mitigate these untimely production stops.
Implementation of the AX Vision software suite with 3D detection and vision functionalityD
- Compact computer device associated with 3 HD cameras and LED lighting
- AX Vision centralizes the flow of the 3 cameras to make a specific analysis combining standard methods and artificial intelligence.
- AX Vision supports communication with the robot via an industrial PLC
Our goal is to determine for each row of batteries
- vertical and horizontal inclination
- the height
- the position
- the number of batteries
- the status of depalletization
- the presence or absence of protective elements
- Control performed in an industrial environment without the possibility of controlling natural lighting
- Control carried out on black and grey batteries of uniform color, generating reflections